Thursday, September 24, 2015

When i was young,i was not satify with my height . I am always shorter than my friends. Furthermore, i am not only short, but also fat 😄. When i go with my best friend, my friends usualy call us as a number "10"😭😭😭 , for my best friend is tall and thin.
Therefore, i tried to play basketball to be taller. However, i gave it up, for i was not insterest in sport.
 Now, if i have to choose between 3 or 8 feet, i definitely choose 8feet. Due to i hate highheels, i wanna be taller. I love sportshoes even though i don't like sport, and i love flipflops because of its comforts. Hence, that is the only one reason for me to be taller.
Nevertheless, in reality, my current height is 5"2. Im pleasant with that. I just wanna lose weight 😝😝

1 comment:

  1. Oh! We are the same height! :) I, too, want to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete